Tips From Our Social Media
For weeks, we’ve been asking our couples to hit us with all of their wedding planning questions for our Wedding Wednesday Instagram sessions. From ways to save money to what services Ashton Gardens offers, we laid it all out.
Now, we’ve taken all of the most popular questions with their answers and turned them into one of the most helpful and insightful blogs we’ve ever had the pleasure of writing.
- Do you allow candles on reception tables?
Yes! As long as the flame is contained in a votive, your décor is your choice!
- Do ya’ll offer late night snacks?
We do and we have tons of options. Don’t see something you’re looking for? Ask our coordinators about customization.
- How do you save money on floral?
Any pew décor or alter arrangements can definitely be reused in the reception. Tie any flowers from the pews on to our grand entrance staircase or add your alter arrangements to a guest table.
Ashton gardens also offers lovely candle-option centerpieces for your reception and several décor options in the chapel for the ceremony in case you’re looking to redirect your budget!
- How many people can you fit in the reception if there’s no dancing?
We can seat up to 400! (Excludes Houston North location)
- What time is considered a brunch wedding?
Brunch weddings have access at 9am with an 11am ceremony and a 3pm event end time. (Excludes Houston locations)
- Do you have preferred vendors?
Yes, we do! Just ask a member of our sales and planning team for a full list.
- Do you include wait staff during dinner, even if we get a buffet option?
We include wait staff for all of our event, no matter the food service preference.
- Can we rent just the chapel for our ceremony?
Yes, you can! Ask us about our “Dash to I Do” packages
- Can we use an outside caterer? Does it cost extra?
We do all of our catering in house which means the customization possibilities are endless!
- We really want our fur babies involved in the ceremony. Is this allowed?
Absolutely! We love your fur babies too! You can have them in the chapel for your ceremony, just not in the reception area.
- Do you have a bridal suite?
We sure do! Equipped with two restrooms, a fabulous makeup bar and seating area.
- How do the coordinators help me prepare for the wedding?
You’ll meet with your coordinator at least twice before the wedding to sit down and plan all of your wedding details! They handle things like:
-Rehearsal (Day before)
-Set up of personal décor
-Tons of details in-between
They are also always just an email or phone call any time you have questions.
- What are the table dimensions and do you have easels for signs?
Our round tables are 66’ and yes, we have plenty of easels
- Is there a way for me to play music to walk down the aisle to?
The chapel has a full sound system for your DJ to hook up to!
Have more questions? Contact our Sales & Planning team for date availability, pricing or anything else you can think of!