Ashton Gardens Spotlight Profile: Laura Munsterman
Name: Laura Munsterman
Title: Sales Associate (Ashton Gardens Houston North)
- What are a few of your favorite foods to eat at Ashton Gardens? Well, I haven’t been able to try ALL of the options on our extensive menus, but of the things that I have been able to try, I love the mini crab cakes and prime rib! You can never go wrong with a good slice of beef!
- What are your hobbies outside of Ashton Gardens? I recently got a new puppy and she takes up a majority of my time outside of Ashton Gardens but I love being outdoors and taking her to the beach!
- What are your favorite wedding colors? I love dusty blue and misty rose or peach together. I would love a beach wedding and I think those are perfect natural colors for beach weddings.
- What is your favorite thing about Ashton Gardens? The chapel! It is beautiful with the open windows and being able to feel like you are outdoors but still have protection from all the crazy Houston, Texas weather.
- What is the most rewarding part of your job and why? I love helping brides envision their wedding with Ashton Gardens! With Ashton Gardens, we are able to be the beginning of someone’s dream and I love playing a role in making their dreams a reality.
- If you were getting married or are already married, where is your dream honeymoon? I don’t have a specific place that I am dying to go, but I do want to go somewhere that is either tropical or mountain terrain or better yet, both! Like I said earlier, I love being outdoors and trying new adventures. I would love to go somewhere where I am able to experience what the great outdoors is really all about.