Ashton Gardens Spotlight Profile: Carly Gaffney
Name: Carly Gaffney
Title: Wedding & Event Coordinator
1. What is your favorite food to eat at Ashton Gardens? I can’t just pick one! Broiled Chili-Ginger Garlic Shrimp, Mac and Cheese Bar, and Bruschetta Rustica.
2. What is your favorite first dance song? Anything but Top 10 (most played wedding first dance songs) or All of Me by John Legend.
3. How do you feel about the pantone color of the year, Rose Quartz and Serenity? It reminds me of cotton candy, but works for Spring and Summer Weddings
4. What is your favorite wedding cake? You can never go wrong with a good Publix cake
5. What is the most rewarding part of your job? The best part of my job is seeing the bride really enjoy herself on the wedding day. My favorite part of the wedding day are the toasts and getting to know about the couple more from the great things friends and family have to say about them.
6. If you were getting married, what is your dream honeymoon? A private Island with no cell phone reception in a hut on top of crystal blue water so probably Figi or the South of France.
7. What are your hobbies outside of Ashton Gardens? I love to travel and go hear local bands play.